Friday, May 21, 2010

Red White Blue, From me to You!

Hello World! How's it going!? Fine! Don't Answer! Never wanted to talk to you any way . . . . . . . Just Kidding. Well, for those of you who don't know and for those who already know, I'm Big Will! Soooooo Hola! If you have been looking through this blog, which I know you have, right? Well you may have noticed different colors. Maybe Red, White, or even Blue! Sound familiar? Ok i'll give you a hint.


Have you figured it out yet? Well, if you guessed the United States, then your partially right. Awsome! Now your prize is the right answer! Ready! Puerto Rico! Yup, the beautiful Island of Puerto Rico is where all the colors come from! Well, not literally, but you know what I mean. I will be happy to inform you with information about P.R. But, not now. For now, feel free to explore!



No comments:

Post a Comment